Tuesday, June 5, 2012

air jordan 16 Early in the morning

I predict that almost, but after all these just fine!
persuasion opposite the middle-aged man, after all, my first investment you had better expect them to do!
mentioned, early to the Chutian Xiong blow.
? Do not lost all safely back on the good! ! Chu Shushu ah,air jordan 16! You may have to tie me, do not say that leak!
Finally I want to leave time to the girl who does not know the interpretation of how many times, but the girl who is skeptical about the purpose of this trip until Chu Tianxiong personally come out to testify to me, the girl who was reluctant to believe my words.
Early in the morning, three girl will join me in the car came to the airport, where I want to fly to Beijing and then to London, where, when the airport reminding passengers boarding the voice sounded, just now, and I fooling the girl who burst into tears, and a profusion of the trend, as if I is not going to travel, but in them farewell ...
, Who would have thought the more I wipe away tears erase, they cried the more powerful, woman ah! is really made of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment